On Monday we went to a museum with a group of other moms. On the mode home both boys roughshod asleep. In the driveway I stopped and took this picture:

Yesterday nosotros went to a neighbour'due south house to learn and play with friends. On the way dwelling house Rhett(2) melted. He screamed the entire style dwelling. In the driveway I sped up hoping to end the torture as quickly as possible.

The screaming continued into the business firm and I made a conclusion that he was more in demand of a nap and so food and so I only carried him upstairs to his crib. Whew. He settled downwardly immediately once alone in the dark.

I walked downward the stairs to find Reid(4) sitting on the bottom step. I saturday down beside him and scooped him onto my lap.

Me: Does information technology bother you when Rhett cries?
Reid: Yes
Me: Me too.
Reid: It seems like a k Rhetts crying.

It is funny where empathy is found…